"The story"Once the most important person in my lifeI didn’t realize it at the timeI can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so I don’t really expect you It’s just... I don’t even know Just listen… ...You’re the one that I like, the one that I needThe one that I gotta have just to succeed When I first saw you, I knew it was real I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel That wasn’t melet me show you the way I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today I remember when I first looked into your eyes It was like God was there, heaven in the skies I didn’t want to get hurt But I didn’t know I made everything worse You told me we were crazy in loveBut if you liked me as much as you said or you didThen you wouldn’t have hurt me Now we brokeI loved you with my heart, really and sincerelyI guess you forgot about the times that we shared
I really wanna know you like no one could else know you you are the number one, always in my heart And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apartI need you
I miss you
I want you
I love youI had a special feeling about you
I thought maybe you did too
You would understand, but…
No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart
I remember all the time that I had with you
I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed
I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying
I just thought we meant to be 4ever
The only thing I want is for you to be happy
Whether it be with me, or without me
I just want you to be happy