Memories
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Apologize
I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down,
but wait You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin new
I loved you with a fire red-
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid... It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late Bridge (guitar/piano)
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize,
yeah I said it's too late to apologize,
yeah- I'm holdin on your rope,
got me ten feet off the ground...
最早听到这首歌是在看gossip girl的时候,很喜欢它的旋律。后来在同学的电脑里发现一首不太一样的版本。原来我听的那个是one public唱的,而我同学下载的是timbaland改变过的。个人觉得无论在mtv还是其他方面one public的那个版本要好得多。特别是Mtv,非常有感觉。就像歌词写的too late to apologize。让人能不自觉地感受到歌唱者的悲伤和无奈。
&&christabel
10:18 PM
Declaration
No vulgarities.
That Girl
Name: Pan Zhihua
MY B'dae: 15 June
Age: 19
School: Temasak Poly
location: Shanghai but study in S'pore
MSN: p-p-pan@hotmail.com
QQ: 313601501
my QQ website: 313601501.qzone.qq.com
Desire
Graduate Polythenic
Chit-Chats
Links
YUHENG:D
ME N YUHENG<3
NINGYI:D
VALERIA:D
MABEL:D
JASMINE:D
PERAL AN:D
KOK PERN:D
ANN:D
WENLI:D
WEI JIE:D
WEI LOONG:D
DENISE:D
STEFHEN:D
Songs
Songs here :D
Create your own Friend Test here
Credits (please do not remove)
Designer :
&&
christabel
Basecodes :
&&christabel
Image :
x
Image hosting :
x